Job Profile: Engineering Manager
This is a management role for managing a small team of 5-10 Engineers and Senior Engineers in Guwahati. A strong Manager in this team would have the following characteristics:
A desire to work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team. Passion for managing a dynamic team and inspires the team for delivering milestones in a timely manner. Curiosity and motivation to pick up new technologies and programming techniques. Providing end user support both over the telephone and on-site.
- Graduate with a management degree such as MBA preferred. Experience in lieu of education is considered. We love engineering graduates, so would love to hear from engineering degree holders with management interest.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Technically Hands-on, Prior experience with managing teams of (5-10) Sr. engineers / Engineers, coaching and mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role in code development.
- Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers
- Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience and ability to bring in software engineering lifecycle best practice.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.